As a supporter of Read Write Now you may choose to become a volunteer tutor or offer your skills in another role.
Below are examples of 'occasional' volunteering opportunities -
- Illustration (for adult reading books)
- Marketing (creative ideas to promote the awareness of RWN and adult literacy)
- Workshop presentation (ongoing Professional Development is offered to all literacy tutors)
- Submission writing for awards and grants
- Film & Photography (to ensure training and promotional materials are up to date)
- Specifically computer literacy
- Specifically maths and numeracy
- Website development and maintenance
- Social media support
- General IT support
- Database development and maintenance
- Donate to the Community Adult Literacy Foundation
Community Adult Literacy Foundation (CALF). Funds raised by CALF directly support the purchase of resources and equipment used by our literacy tutors and students.
We would like you to Like us on Facebook to show support of Read Write Now.