The 2017/2018 RiskCover Insurance Certificates for General Liability and Personal Accident, Volunteers are now available. You can download the form or contact Central Office and we will email it to you.

Certificate -2018-2019 General Liability CoC

Certificate -2018-2019 Personal Accident - Voluntary worker


Wondering what stationery you can order through Central Office?

Here is the list Stationery Order Form


Car log - mileage claim. RWN Coordinator km claim.Please send this form into Central Office at least once a quarter.

Coordinators are reimbursed for out-of-pocket expenses incurred in relation to the role of coordinating the Program in their area.

Out-of-pocket expenses cover travel claims when Coordinators use their own vehicle. Due to limited funding we encourage Coordinators to ensure that students and tutors travel to the Coordinator's office for interviews where possible. Car parking fees can also be claimed.

A $30 per month contribution can be made towards home phone/internet accounts when your provider's tax invoice(s) is submitted.

Postage and miscellaneous stationery (including printer toner) will be reimbursed.



Records, including receipts and invoices must be kept as proof of expenses incurred. Please note your eftpos/credit card slip is not sufficient. You need to submit the retailer's itemised docket.

Coordinators who are also tutoring are not paid mileage to travel to a tutoring session.

As our funding consists of taxpayer dollars we have to give due consideration to what we can and cannot purchase. So please-

- Do not purchase alcohol, flowers or gifts
- Do purchase catering supplies for tutor meetings
- Do not use reward program cards, the fuel vouchers, etc off receipts being submitted to RWN

Although we would like it to be different, tutors unfortunately, are not reimbursed for out-of-pocket expenses

(Get more information on this in the Coordinator Manual or by making a quick call to Central Office, we are happy to guide you)